Skip To Main Content

Transfer Students

Student Withdrawal / Transfers to Another School


  1. Parent/guardian contact the Guidance Office at (908) 689-3050 ext. 3054 prior to the last day of attendance for withdrawal paperwork.
  2. On the last day of attendance, the student must report to the Guidance Office to obtain a sign-out sheet.
  3. After all text books, Chromebook, case, and charger have been returned and all financial obligations met, the student will be issued current grades, a transcript,  immunization records, and standardized test scores.
  4. Official school records will be forwarded to the new school upon written request by the receiving school.